YMCA Camp Surf Summer Camp
- « SUMMER CAMP
- MARINERS GRADES 3-6
- WATERMAN GRADES 7-8
- BEACHCOMBERS GRADES 9-11
- SOUL SURFER GRADES 10-11
- DAY CAMP
- DATES, RATES, FORMS
- SURF PARENTS
Waterman, entering grades 7-8
most energetic campers enjoy a true outdoor adventure with a focus on building skills and self-confidence.
Build friendship as a part of cookout, day at the bay, and a sunset surf! Check out this action packed week! Schedule
Key Info for Waterman:
- Watermen Village is Solar-powered with rustic cabin-tents, a central gazebo, and its' own campfire ring... very cool!
- Activities are co-ed to build a sense of community and belonging
- Ocean and land activities encourage water safety, skill, and confidence.
- Trained staff build adventure in a safe and supportive environment.
- Camping skills include outdoor cooking, team-building, a day trip, and responsibility as part of a community
- Nutritious meals with fruit and
breakfast, a salad bar at lunch and dinner.
- Fun evening programs like campfires, skits, and evening surf
- Bedtime routines include cabin responsibilities, reflection, and recognition
stay in the cabins overnight,
the campers are always with an adult
Copyright © 2013 YMCA of San Diego County. All rights reserved.
The YMCA of San Diego County is dedicated to improving the quality of human life and to helping all people realize their fullest potential as children of God through development of the spirit, mind and body.
YMCA Overnight Camping | 4761 Pine Hills Rd., Julian, CA 92036 | 760.765.0642 | Corporate Site