Friends, Fun, Surf, & Sun
all summer long!
Every day is packed with activity! Campers are grouped by age. Our youngest campers have extra time to play, explore, and build responsibility. All campers enjoy a hot lunch and camp traditions. Summer Day Camp Schedule
Campers entering grade 5-7 can join us for a free optional overnight stay or sign up for one of our Marine Science Specialty Camps.
- Entering grades 1-7
- Cost: $210/week
- 9am-5pm, free extended care 7:30-9am or 5-6pm
- Marine Science Specialty Camps:$240/week (entering grades 5-7)
- Wetsuit rentals available during Monday check-in
|July 1-5||July 8-12||July 15-19|
|July 22-26||Jul29- Aug 2||Aug 5-9||Aug 12-16|
*Marine Science Specialty Camp only available
Sessions 3,7, & 9
More about Day Camp!
- A caring environment with a focus on building friendships and confidence.
- Enjoy a nutritious lunch at our ocean front dining deck
- Trained staff dedicated to nurturing confidence and social skills in our campers
- Activities include archery, surfing, body boarding, crafts, climbing tower, games, and more!
FALL Day Camp
Session 1: Sept 23-27, 2013
Session 2: Sept 30 - Oct 4, 2013
- Grades 1-6
- Healthy lunch included
- 9am-5pm (free extended care available)
Copyright © 2013 YMCA of San Diego County. All rights reserved.
The YMCA of San Diego County is dedicated to improving the quality of human life and to helping all people realize their fullest potential as children of God through development of the spirit, mind and body.
YMCA Overnight Camping | 4761 Pine Hills Rd., Julian, CA 92036 | 760.765.0642 | Corporate Site