YMCA Camp Surf Summer Camp
- « SUMMER CAMP
- MARINERS GRADES 3-6
- WATERMAN GRADES 7-8
- BEACHCOMBERS GRADES 9-11
- SOUL SURFER GRADES 10-11
- DAY CAMP
- DATES, RATES, FORMS
- SURF PARENTS
entering grades 9-11
Our popular teen program is saturated with choice, adventure, and plenty of ocean time.This is the perfect balance of fun activities and time to relax and meet new friends in a great beach setting!
We combine traditional YMCA values with a schedule that our teens love in a place where everyone is welcome.
What Teens Want to Know...
Our most popular program. Perfect if you want to meet people, have fun, and play hard!
Week Program -
Sessions 2/3, 4/5, 6/7, 8/9
- A healthy mix of cabin group and co-ed activities build friendships and a sense of community
- Skill development in surfing, body boarding, kayaking, crafts, sailing, and team-building
- Activity choices include ocean kayaking, skating, climbing, archery, and extra water time!
- Experienced Staff with advanced skills
- Each cabin group goes on a beach-cruiser bike excursion to Coronado and everyone goes on day trips to the bay and a popular local beach.
- A 4-day, 3-night camping trip to San Onofre State Beach is the perfect mix of waves and camping skills adventure
- Be part of a community of friends, surf, and fun in the sun!
One Week Program* -
Great for teens that are new to the ocean, or only have one week available.
Sessions 1, 4, 5
*The overnight trip and bike trip are not offered during the one-week program.
Copyright © 2013 YMCA of San Diego County. All rights reserved.
The YMCA of San Diego County is dedicated to improving the quality of human life and to helping all people realize their fullest potential as children of God through development of the spirit, mind and body.
YMCA Overnight Camping | 4761 Pine Hills Rd., Julian, CA 92036 | 760.765.0642 | Corporate Site