JOIN US AT CAMP
Outdoor Adventures - Great Memories - New Friends - Lot's of Fun
- « SIGN-UP
- CABIN MATE REQUESTS
- DATES, RATES, & FORMS
- ONLINE FAQ
- PAY BALANCE DUE
- REFUND POLICY
- WAITING LISTS
- WHY 3 PRICES?
Three prices for the same experience
We offer a voluntary, three-tiered pricing program based on the needs of your family.
- Price A is the lowest cost, funded by donations to the greatest extent possible.
- Price B is partially sponsored by contributed funds, and
- Price C represents the actual cost of camp operations, including long-term wear, tear and depreciation.
This program is completely confidential and in no way affects the quality of the experience your child receives.
Thanks to you...Families, like you, have voluntarily paid the B and C prices to ensure Camp Marston, Raintree Ranch and Camp Surf continue to thrive.
Since 2005 more than $500,000 has been given to offset repair and replacement costs at our camps.
Improvements made at our camps include:
- over 100,000 square feet of paving
- Horseback riding arena improvements
- New platform tents/camper housing
- Roof and flooring replacement
- Woodlot management
- Furnace/hot water tank replacements
- Waste water systems improvements
Copyright © 2013 YMCA of San Diego County. All rights reserved.
The YMCA of San Diego County is dedicated to improving the quality of human life and to helping all people realize their fullest potential as children of God through development of the spirit, mind and body.
YMCA Overnight Camping | 4761 Pine Hills Rd., Julian, CA 92036 | 760.765.0642 | Corporate Site