- « RAINTREE
- SUMMER CAMP
- GROUP RENTALS & RETREATS
- OUTDOOR EDUCATION
- RAINTREE FACILITIES
- RAINTREE PARENTS
- DIRECTIONS TO RAINTREE
- The Outdoor Education Program at Raintree Ranch is the same high quality programming offered at Camp Marston.
- A smaller, more intimate setting. Raintree typically only has
one school as it accommodates groups of 60-90 students.
- A smaller group of instructors enjoy taking time to provide a quality experience
- Classes, challenges, evening programs, and cabin leadership creating a very full, fun and educational schedule for the students.
- Delicious and nutritious food served family style to promote conversation and community
- Contact our Outdoor Education Director Ryan James to find out more info: 760-765-0642 ext 102
Marston & Raintree Ranch Outdoor Education Fees 2012-2013
|4 Day Outdoor Education||$212|
|5 Day Outdoor Education ||$242|
Copyright © 2013 YMCA of San Diego County. All rights reserved.
The YMCA of San Diego County is dedicated to improving the quality of human life and to helping all people realize their fullest potential as children of God through development of the spirit, mind and body.
YMCA Overnight Camping | 4761 Pine Hills Rd., Julian, CA 92036 | 760.765.0642 | Corporate Site